> BTW: How much does your tank weigh when battle ready?

sadly I threw (not) it on the scales for the first time today, and was
shocked.

tracks are good, at 4kg per side

Tank itself is not so good, at 59kg minus tracks but with battery
(6.5kg LifePo4 24v 20ah)

driving weight 67kg as it appears in the videos here:

http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T067/Page2.html

so that is 147lb, the lions share of the weight is already in there, I
do still have to add panels to the top hull (ply, lightweight in the
scheme of things) and a turret and home made marker

I just looked at swapping my bogies (steel with rubber) to a plastic
variety which would save about 6kg, but it doesn't seem worth it now,
I still won't be able to lift it.