Thanks Fred!
(Isn't the Bulldog T064?)
If this will be one thing, it's over engineered. I've been ~3 years in the
planning stage...
Ok, let's be honest: with out any money to work with, I've been forced to
remain in the planning stage.
Still, its seen countless ideas tossed around, decided upon, investigated, and
thrown out ever before getting onto paper.
And in building, I'm anticipating well over a year build time: both from
budgetary constraints, and from my utter tightwad mentality which will keep me
from purchasing ANYTHING unless absolutely necessary, and has been confirmed
will fit/work/not have to be replaced.
Granted, accomplishing that in practice is  a pipedream in this field, but
dreaming is... well... done enough of that over the last few years... Ok, my
logic is falling apart now, so I'll leave it at that.
Thanks again for the welcome!

James