Hi All,

A friend of mine and I were at the Americans in Wartime Museum event in October
and talked at length with a couple of you guys (Steve and Doug, I believe).  We
talked about, then planned, and now have started to build our own RC Tank to
come play with you guys.  I am the body man with a full wood shop and
engineering background, my friend Curt is the electronics guy, having run
several robotics teams.  We also have a technical advisor who is a member of
the Washington Armor Club.

We have chosen the Sherman M4A3 HVSS (76mm) for our tank.  The lower hull is
nearly constructed and waiting for the drive train.  I am working on the
suspension and Curt is acquiring the controller and motors.  I would like to
catalog our progress, but I can't find anywhere on the web site to register our
vehicle.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the inspiration,

John Morgan
Richmond, VA