RE:Clarification
1) regarding the annexation of Massachusetts: I've lived in Florida
for 8 years now, but I still fondly recall another saying that was
frequently used in in my former state of residence that would start
near the end of basketball season:
"YANKEES SUCK!!"
2) regarding the spelling of color/colour, I would repectfully point
out that both spellings are wrong because of the improper use of the
letter "R". Anyone from the original 13 states should know we export
our "R"s to Canada where they are remanufactured into "A"s. And FYI: I
don't pak the caa in havad yad anymore.
3) Try a zebra cammo scheme, aka "disruptive" or "jazz". Not very
authentic but might work since we will all struggle with reltively
small moving targets at didstance and be using optical tracking (i.e.
mk 1 eyeball).

- Martin