On Feb 26, 5:39 pm, Clark Ward Jr <ki4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Frank Pittelli
>
> <frank.pitte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>KCMs would be OK for a 50 pound vehicle, but you'll also need to gear
>them up a little (1.5 or 2 to 1) because they typically run a little >
>slower (e.g. 200 RPM) then our normal speed (e.g., 400 RPM).
>
>Another potential problem is their size and layout.  Since they
>typically use plastic gearboxes, they take up more space than other
>geared motors.  But, assuming you have the room, that's not an issue.

OK

The bottom half of the m-10 is a sherman hull and the KCMs that I have
phsically fit with no trouble.
I have my EastCoastArmory bogies built so I just need to assemble the
tracks.
m-10 turret = plenty of room for a paintball gun so I wont run into my
m-3 stuart problems this time :-)

Thanks (again) Frank
- Martin