Hells teeth, Phil, I can't think of a more difficult item to scratch
build than the turret of a Chieftain! Talk about a multitude of
compound curves . . . and the glacis is equally complex. I wish you
luck and, if you can get track links and sprockets to match for a
reasonable price then I would certainly consider sharing the cost of
two sets.

Pete.