I like the "wall of shame" idea , how about a "battled" section ?  a
bit like a premiership.

I have often thought that many builders see the point of this hobby as
building perfectly to scale  tanks. I see nothing wrong with such a
hobby but building is only half the fun.

I also realise some rctc members just like to chat , without doing the
battling or the building aspects of the hobby. For such member(s) I
would like to have the ability to write a program code (and the
clearance from the boss) that makes the words "Pointless idiot" appear
just after the offenders name .this could be removed after sufficient
photographic proof of building work had been accomplished .
I would like to see exceptions for those members caught up in real war
zone`s throughout the globe  80]

I also realise that some members may wish to see the words "Pointless
idiot" ( or worse ) after my name . However I think I would qualify to
have the "pointless" removed at least.

to those who have made the effort and worked hard to ready your tanks
for the next battle , I say well done ,you are keeping the hobby
strong, for those who dont I wonder why you bother typing .

Neil "Stepping off my soap box now" R