Having thought about my comments for a few days I would like to
apologise for the use of the phrase "pointless idiot" I didnt intend
to upset anybody with my unfortunate choice of words but I can see why
it did.
I do however believe that any adult in a developed country has the
chance to build a tank for themselves. its a simple case of what your
prepared to sacrifice to enable it to happen. obviously its harder for
some and easier for others.
If you dont think its worth doing , then dont do it.

I would like to point out that Mr Bill Hamilton ,you are wrong in your
statement that a Death Star trumps a tank . Paintball tanks are the
best fun there is . and that comes from a devoted life long Starwars
fan. I can only suggest that you build a tank and find out how much
fun and reward can be had .

Neil "Tank commander since 07 but Jedi since 77" R