I just saw one of those IED robots in the back of a Hummer here in
Kandahar.  Unfortunately we were heading the other direction so I didn't get
a good look at it.  I'm actually on my back to the states for some R&R
today.  No tank work will be done though since we are in the process of
moving out of MN.  I will be house hunting in Austin, TX.

Derek (not looking forward to a 24hr. travel day)
T065
KV-2 on hold
SV016