It'd probably be better to make it to 1:6 scale, not to 3 feet, as it'll be
easier to make it bigger, since you can fit all your stuff in. Personally I
prefer 1:5 scale, but that's because I'm a metric person and think that 1:6
scale is silly. With Imp it's easier though, since you just get the feet,
times by six and you get the length, or something like that. But let's not
get into an argument over why Metric is obviously superior.

-Gregory