Neil,
The scores on the website show that except for rare technical difficulties, you
really do dominate the battle field.  What is the secret of your success?

Are the other tank drivers in Britain that bad? (to the other tank drivers in
Britain:  I'm sure the answer is "no", but I thought I'd throw the idea out
anyway.  Sorry.)   Were you a tank commander in the military?  Video games?
Duck hunter?    Please give us a few crumbs of knowledge just to even the
playing field a bit.

Thanks,
Bill