Hi,I have watched this site for several year with interest, My name is
Blake and I live in Memphis Tn. My tank is a Viper TIGER which I have been
building for several years.

The hull is Aluminum,with many cast resin details.My suspension is a torion
bar type using coil springs,my Tracks are ARMOTEK with their drive
sprockets.

I have many Armotek upgraded parts for my Tank yet I am at a point where
the cost is to great to continue,yet to the money already spent is to great
to shelf the project.

So I wish to offer some parts for sale,but not being an active member or
contributing to the forum and the culture I am asking for some guidance in
this matter?

Before placing these parts on e-bay I decided to ask the membership here
for their approval to list the part on this site. i may have a few other
parts as well to list, but for now I am seeking to sell a set of Nylon
TIGER tracks with pins and a set of PzIII Tracks without pins.

Kind Regards,Blake