 Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 10:53:10 -0700
From: saxondo...@live.com
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] 1/6 scale Parts Speicifically Tracks

 Hi,I have watched this site for several year with interest, My name is Blake
and I live in Memphis Tn. My tank is a Viper TIGER which I have been building
for several years. The hull is Aluminum,with many cast resin details.My
suspension is a torion bar type using coil springs,my Tracks are ARMOTEK with
their drive sprockets. I have many Armotek upgraded parts for my Tank yet I am
at a point where the cost is to great to continue,yet to the money already
spent is to great to shelf the project. So I wish to offer some parts for
sale,but not being an active member or contributing to the forum and the
culture I am asking for some guidance in this matter? Before placing these
parts on e-bay I decided to ask the membership here for their approval to list
the part on this site. i may have a few other parts as well to list, but for
now I am seeking to sell a set of Nylon TIGER tracks with pins and a set of
PzIII Tracks without pins.   Kind Regards,Blake