I have been told that these would be better as static tracks, Yet the
F.O.A.Series of tanks use nylon tracks to generally good results.

I have ahd the good fortune to be able to replace these with Armortek
Tracks and sprockets. The cost high,but much less than new.I have posted
the Armortek Forum Link,it is an excellent source for parts. I am posting a
photo series of parts I have collected in the past several years. That is
also my problem,their is so much money already spent,yet to complete this
build would require another 1000.00$ or more.

So I either move forward or allow it to collect dust, any reasonable offer
for the Nylon Tracks,the 4-ring gears and the two piece sprocket hub will
be accepted.

I have a few other parts as well,hatches. cable,and 200 Panzer III Tracks
witout pins which I wouls also like to sell.

Thanks guys