The T076 Sherman has very extensive use and abuse as fully functional
chasis. Only the top half (turret and gun) has yet to be finnished. Tracks
and suspension still running strong.

Indeed I am looking forward to extended battle condition tests. Is there by
chance a possibility of a "Winter War"? I will be back east visiting family
from 11/26/12 - 11/10/12 and would be happy to bring my tank for battle.

Aaron "determined to battle" Freeman