Newegg is where I've been looking for most of my parts... and I am doing
some research online about building your own computer. This is off-topic,
but I need a place to start and if any of you can tell me whether the parts
list I'm making will work, then I need that. I guess I need to get on one
of those computer build forums, but I don't know if I'll ever find a forum
as nice as this one. :)