Derek, we are a business and we are going to offer this suspension system
as a "stand alone" system in about 4 weeks. We need to source all the parts
first, sometimes far, to maximize availability and lower costs. We are
thinking about a patent on this system, and as soon as it is filed, we will
post pictures and instruction. But basically, it is simple, flexible and
adjustable. The railings are independent from each others, so it is where
the flexibility comes. We just took our ABS Tiger and drilled holes in the
body to match the railings'. It is spring actuated with an adjustable screw
for tension. This suspension system is an overkill for RC enthusiasts, but
we require more testing to see if it will meet your criteria for combat
vehicles. We still need to design the proper motor combination for Combat
vehicle, and see if our "accurate accessories" withstand the abuse!

I looked at Frank's video and what you make your tank go thru... I'm
speechless.