http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZk19V_mCAA  At the end of the vid I had to
stop filming because I blew a 30A motor fuse climbing over a tree stump.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcY3dlruz7s&NR=1&feature=endscreen  No snow
like this now that I'm in Texas.  New track system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcxXfgpikQ4  Better quality also with newer
tracks.  The exhaust covers and side skirts are the metal ones from FOA.

Derek