From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
l...@fieldofarmortanks.com
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2013 6:19 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: New Business

John,
We are not even sure of the actual speed in grass and rough
terrain yet. We are removing the track tension idler because
it gives us more headaches than help!

Also, this tank uses the " old foa tracks and wheels". We
are questioning if those plastic parts will sustain combat
conditions. We will know when the tank is back in SLC with
those 450 W motors. We are experimenting with 250 W motors
as well

our "designed" battle tank will be available this summer
with all engineering resolved

We now have a suspension system, a turret rotation...
Working on elevation, trigger, and some side projects of my
own interest like Steve will test the airsoft engine we
acquired at the show, Benedini sound, smoking exhausts (all
those with little interest to combat crowds!)

Next week I will hone my 27 inch barrel that I just got
tapered! The sound should be loud

Loic

Visit the group at
http://groups.google.com/group/rctankcombat