These are the lipo's I use.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-release-usmc-sgt-tahmooressi-suffering-ptsd-mexico-imprisonment/qslJk2Xd

Will

-----Original Message-----
From: TyngTech <steve...@gmail.com>
To: rctankcombat <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, May 23, 2014 4:18 pm
Subject: Re: [TANKS] update on Talons

I lost the left drive on the FOA Tiger on the last battle.  I haven't
troubleshooted yet.  I'll know this weekend if it was a failed ESC or not.

Steve

On Friday, May 23, 2014 11:46:45 AM UTC-4, RocketMan wrote:

Has anybody else had bad experiences with Talons ? They seemed like a good,
cost effective, alternative.

I've been using the same two Victor 883's for six years without an issue. They
are a little high priced but are very tough.

 - Doug