From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Anthony Cardone
Sent: Thursday, 11 September 2014 4:58 a.m.
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Treads

So apparently attachment chain is unnecessarily expensive so I'm now lost as to
where to find a tank tread system. I'm much more into the idea of chain driven
sprocket drive system as opposed to friction but will take all ideas. Anybody
have some good sources to find attachment roller chain or regular roller chain
with skip tooth sprockets?