Yes, indeed. The good ole days when all we had to worry about was cooperation between two U.S. and Soviet computers intent on destroying the world with nuclear weapons. Nowadays, there are over 1 billion (that's with a 'b') personal computers in use around the world (not to mention smart phones, tablets and embedded controllers), which are each approx 1 billion (that's with a 'b') times more powerful than the computers that inspired Mr. Forbin's pet project. When some insidious computer virus hooks them all together under one user's control, then we have something to worry about. Fortunately, most of those computers are kept very busy sending/receiving email, buying/selling unnecessary stuff and, of course, downloading porn.