All excellent points.  At our current "mobilization level", a hobby
standardized kill system is a moot point anyway.  Besides, the Cromwell's
remote kill system has already been tested and validated.  I just have to
make sure Marty's van is parked at the correct spot when something goes
wrong!  ;-)

ST