My poor t-34-85. Obsolete before it ever left the factory.

But I have found a solution! Behold:

http://i.imgur.com/hvzPLYH.jpg

What with the resurgence of artillery and bazooka equipped anti-armor
teams, infantry defenses are becoming a lot more important.  With 8 coaxial
machine guns, I can once again re-assert the superiority of armor, and
shred enemy infantry formations.

[insert sinister soviet bloc music]

Isaac Goldman
5142334423