  From:       "Adam L. Schiff" <asch...@u.washington.edu>

  To:         RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA

  Date:       03/02/2011 12:40 PM

  Subject:    Re: [RDA-L] Subjective Judgements in RDA 300s????

  Sent by:    Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
<RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA>

What I do not understand is, since this was a PCC BIBCO record, and since
the BIBCO liaisons are easily found on the PCC website
(http://www.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco/bibcoliaisons.html), why Ms. Tomares
did not simply write in private to the University of Chicago to inquire
about the record.  There certainly could not then have been any
accusations of politicizing this and no need for any public drubbing.

Adam Schiff
UW BIBCO Liaison

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff