Matthew Beacom asked about this display:

<http://traindb.library.yale.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?SC=Author&SEQ=20110517150630&PID=Ty5Sl6Vcndib-jw55hW71MesffEA9h&SA=HANKINS,+JOHN+ERSKINE.>

>>Title:
>
>THE POEMS OF GEORGE TURBERVILE [electronic resource] / EDITED WITH CRITICAL
>NOTES AND A STUDY OF HIS LIFE AND WORKS.
>
>Published:
>
>1929

>1 online resource (712 p.)
>
>Available Online:
>
>Online
>thesis<http://gateway.proquest.com/openurl?url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:dissertation&res_dat=xri:pqdiss&rft_dat=xri:pqdiss:0003706>
>
>Dissertation:
>
>Thesis (Ph.D.)--Yale University, 1929.

As seen by this 79 year old through graduated bifocals:

I would find sentence or title capitalization *far* easier to read.  I
see no errors either would create if done automatically.  Some titles
would have errors, but they would be a minority, and far less
objectionable than all caps.

Why the URL after the author?

I would prefer an ISBD unlabeled display.  I find the labels distracting,
misleading, and space consuming.  "Disstertation" and "Thesis" are redundant.

I find "online resouce" far too general as SMD.  Websites, computer games,
streaming videos, etc., are also online resources.  The very next line
tells us it is available online.  We currently use "electronic text"
as SMD, and are considering "digital file" as with RDA.  (RDA mentions it
as a possible unit name.)

Also, before patrons see this display, would they not see a one line
listing among other one line listings, with which this listing would
clash?

I would give at a 5 at best.