Because the rule of three from AACR2 is gone, it doesn't matter how many creators there are for a work. In RDA the authorized access point for a work is the combination of the first named or prominently named creator and the preferred title for the work. Hence:

AACR2

245 00 $a Title Z / $c by Authors A ... [et al.].
700 1_ $a Author A.

RDA

100 1_ $a Author A.
245 10 $a Title Z / $c by Authors A, B, C, and D.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries