Thank you to all those who responded to my request for help concerning the question of recording statements of responsibility in a series.  I am sure the discussion  has been instructive to all my colleagues new to the world of RDA cataloging.

Lynne J. LaBare
Senior Librarian, Cataloger
Provo Library at Academy Square
550 North University Avenue Provo, Utah 84601-1618
801.852.7672
801.852.6670 (fax)
Email
: lyn...@provo.lib.ut.us