Roslyn Smith wrote:

Another possibility which occurred to me was a statement of responsibility
along these lines:

Madeleine Albright [and 57 others including Carla Del Ponte and Joschka
Fischer].

Now this may be just the thing. I like this solution very much. In a way, it's a sort of compromise between Thomas Brenndorfer's view and my own: The information about names further down the list would be given within the statement of responsibility (not in a note) but it's given in a different way (not transcribed).

Heidrun

--
Prof. Heidrun Wiesenmueller M.A.