RDA-L readers,

Thanks to all those who've contributed to this discussion.

Kevin Randall said "I'm not understanding what the difficulty is." The
difficulty was a couple of missing links in RDA Toolkit.  I was not succeeding
in getting to the right part of RDA (and in this case, LC PCC PS), namely
3.1.4.  The redirects from AACR2 1.5E and from RDA Appendix D.2.1 both take you
to 27.1.1.3.  A correspondent told me what I was missing, and I wound up
suggesting an edit to RDA Toolkit to provide links so that others don't wind up
missing 3.1.4.  Has someone taken note of this suggestion? Or do I need to send
it elsewhere? - Ian

Ian Fairclough - George Mason University - ifairclough43...@yahoo.com