From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Pam Withrow
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 12:53 PM
To: RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] Corrected DVD sample

I have a question about the DVD examples, and would appreciate some
clarification, please.

The Toolkit states "Record the extent of the resource by giving the number of
units and an appropriate term for the type of carrier as listed under 3.3.1.3."

Therefore, wouldn't we use "1 videodisc" rather than "1 DVD"?

Thank you in advance,
Pam
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Kadri, Carolyn J