RDA-L readers,

A little more grist for the mill.  While recording Victoria in field 370 of a
NAR, I spent a little time looking for the qualifier.  Turns out that the
Australian state doesn't have one, see n  79046608.   The conclusion: it, and
it alone, is the unqualified "Victoria."

So, perhaps it should  be recorded as:

370  Australia--Victoria

(But DCM Z1 370 says nothing of the sort!)

My understanding is that Victoria is a neighborhood in London adjoining the
eponymous rail and coach stations along Buckingham Palace Road.  If you find an
authority record for it, you deserve high honor, if not reward.

Sincerely - Ian

Ian Fairclough - George Mason University - ifairclough43...@yahoo.com