What is the proper term for the person named in "text as told to..."?
I've looked through the first draft and the MARC list and can't find anything appropriate.

If it helps, the title page (in all caps in the book) reads as follows:

The house
Baba built
An artist's childhood in China
Text as told to Libby Kopolen
Ed Young

Since she's not the author or illustrator, it's not really clear (at least to me) what her role is. Should I just enter her at 700 without a relator?

Thank you in advance,
Nancy

--
Nancy Braman
Library Technician, Teachers' Resource Centre