This reminds me of one of Sammy's (my son's) first favorite books was
called Dinos. It was on textured foam pages. There was a small amount of
text. And the thing that intrigued him the most was that the dinosaurs
could come out of their shapes (rather like a 1-piece puzzle on each page!)
He could play with (and chew on) the dinosaurs. The dinosaurs were all
different textures and colors. This was highly desirable for a 1-year old!
Here's a picture of it:
http://www.amazon.com/Textured-Soft-Shapes-AnnMarie-McLaughlin/dp/B00A16ZJQS

So don't forget to include:
On soft textured foam pages!

Julie Moore :-)
Fresno State

--
Julie Renee Moore
Head of Cataloging

“Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from
themselves.”... James Matthew Barrie