Ooops! My mistake. For some reason, I was thinking we put that into the
300, but I don't think we actually did. (I don't normally catalog board
books -- but I do catalog a lot of other funny formats!)

So the 300 would probably stay similar to how it is now (except spelling
everything out) ... something like this:

300  12 unnumbered pages : ǂb color illustrations ; ǂc 24 x 30 cm

Your 336-338 look fine to me.

336 ## $atext $2rdacontent

336 ## $astill image $2rdacontent

336 ## $athree-dimensional form $2rdacontent

336 ## $asounds $2rdacontent

337 ## $aunmediated $2rdamedia

338 ## $avolume $2rdacarrier
(Resource is a children's pop-up book with sound effects)

Along with a 500 note to express the interesting form of the book. I would
think that a strangely shaped book would also go in a 500 note.

500 Board book.
or
500 Pop-up book with sound effects.
or