Bob,

Oh yes ... duh :-) ... I forgot the $c [date of publication not
identified]!

Are we still allowed to take a stab at the date if it's unknown ... for
example, if there is absolutely no date on the item anywhere, but you're
pretty sure it was published in this decade, is it OK to put $c [201?] in
the 264 _1? (I catalog a lot of non-print materials ... and many have no
date.) ... or is this where I just throw up my hands and evoke: $c [date of
publication not identified]

Thanks for the guidance!

Cheers,
Julie Moore