Kevin posted:

>"Interior illustrations copyright c2012 by Sebastian Ciaffaglione"

The simplest solution might be to use this as a quoted note with "--
Title page verso" to justify an added entry.

>I would like to use "interior illustrations ... by Sebastian
>Ciaffaglione" in the 245 $c ...

Fine by me, following a semicolon, since RDA allows use of data
without brackets from anywhere in the item.  Some might wonder about
the use of ellipses in the statement of responsibility, since they are
omitted before "[and # others]".

You could use ellipses in the quoted note.

Whether you do statement of responsibility or the note, I would prefer
transcribed data to supplied information such as 'illustrations by],