Benjamin

If I were writing the best practice guidelines, I’d be inclined to use
“Physics” and “Poetry” in 372; the Einstein Symposium is (I assume) concnered
with Einstein, and with Physics.

We’ve tried to give our cataloguers a bit of guidance on the use of LCSH in
NARs, in the BL Guide to RDA Name Authority Records, which can be found under
Tools-Workflows-Global Workflows in the RDA Toolkit. A scetion at the end is
called “LCSH in Name Authority Records”.

Regards

Richard

Richard Moore

Authority Control Team Manager