Hi,

I’ve done this sort of comparison many times I actually use a SVL script within
Moe and there is an example here
(http://www.cambridgemedchemconsulting.com/resources/hit_identification/fragment_collection_profiles.html

<http://www.cambridgemedchemconsulting.com/resources/hit_identification/fragment_collection_profiles.html>)

However I’ve found that the success is very much dependent on the fact 1
described by Greg, get all the structures standardised then comparison using
canonical SMILES or InChi seems to work fine.

Cheers,

Chris