Hi Kelly

It is an interesting issue and was just dicussing this the other day.

I think what happens if the inverter backfeeds the genny, the generator voltage will go up, if it goes up enough, it will go outside the window of the inverter and the inverter will drop out, voltage will them return to normal, inverter will reconnect and repeat.

But I sure wouldn't want to fix the generator. A relay powered from the grid will take care of the problem.

jay

peltz power