Hi Bob,

Nope standard house, well standard in that is very high end.

60" plasma screen,
best of everything all that but nothing that I would call unusual?

jay

peltz power
On Nov 20, 2008, at 2:26 PM, robert ellison wrote:

Is he running anything unusual?

Bob

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM, jay peltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the details.

I'll let you know about how this goes.

Customer was being super careful to have it as close to 60hz as possible.

Hope this doesn't freak him out!

jay