oops....we usually only flash non metal roofs...metal roofs we have been
lucky to mostly do standing seam roofs which do not have penetrations for
the attachments, we use the S5 clamps..... I just got an email from Unirac,
I guess they have a a different standing seam metal clalmp than the S5, It
is called Ace Clamp Jr., any one used those?  I haven't seen the pricing yet
on those, would be nice if they were less expensive than the S5's....They
also looked easier to install...
metal roof flashings--I have used the flashings with the butyl edges  and
caulking that are designed to be screwed thru around the perimeter.  Not a
glamorous flashing but has worked and is what I see used in other trades.
cheers,
--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa