A problem I have seen during my work with SiE is getting the "tray" covers on
without pinching a wire, if one of the black plastic bolt guards was left off
or lost, it could pinch, but they seem water-tight.

I haven't run into any fault problems with SiE, but I see the possibilities.

Keep me informed if you can. I have 3 11kW systems using SiE modules coming up
this summer so I'm interested in where this is occurring.

Jesse

Sent from my iPad!!!