Hello,

I got a call from a family today about a system they had installed recently and
they think they have a problem.  They claim their electric bill has just about
doubled since the system has been installed due to outback using the grid to
power the loads instead of the battery bank.  They claim the MATE always shows
the system buying the exact amount as any load on the system draws.   Due to
the distance from my shop, I would like to get any ideas on what could cause
this before I drive all the way there.

What I know about the system:
2 - outback inverters, 48v
2 - whisper 500 wind generators with whisper charge controllers
16 - MK 12v AGMS (8/inverter)

I guessing setting, but if anyone has seen this before, I'd like to narrow it
down before the drive.

Thanks eh!

Jesse

Sent from my iPad!!!