Check out the hardy Diesel15 kW Perkins
It's available and integrated fuel tank single or double walland a whole bunch
of other goodies including autostart comes along with it

Like I mentioned in the last message the The folks I know they're in real cool
places put them in a small insulated building with a small propane wall heater

Starting doesn't seem to be an issue and the belief is that it is cheaper than
running an electric heater

Later
Bob