Hello all,
I have 2 sets of Concorde Sun-Extender batts I installed in the one and only
Richard Perez' home about 4 years ago. One 12v pack and one 24v pack. No signs
of anything kinky. I try to Re-torque terminals every 1-2 years. I will
probably re-torque them again next week when I visit.

Cheers wrenches!

M.Packard

Sent from my iPhone