Jay I too find this firmware issue questionable. there IS settings on this AGS
& Inverter for disconnect using voltage AND or  hz.  Again voltage 110/55Hz is
what I will usually start out with.These additional settings; cool down time
and spin down time, I set to the lowest setting possible. This being said….. I
would not be a bit surprised that some bonehead code writer had NO idea what Hz
was when and IF he set this to 40 Hz.  Happy new year to all! TUMP