Hi Jay,

I'm with Daryl on this, except I'd say RUN AWAY, right now, no matter what. When a potential client in a problematic location starts dictating oddball terms right off the bat, that's more than just a problem with the contract. It's a telltale that something is wrong with the whole situation. It speaks to the attitude and motivation of the client. If they are that picky about the pricing they will pick you apart on everything you do. Most people are fine, but some clients are just born dissatisfied. Even if they suddenly agreed to all your terms I still wouldn't take the job.

Best of luck,

Hilton

--
Hilton Dier III