Not to mention that the Baja and the mainland are very different also. I
lived down there and did business for 10 years and so all of my knowledge
gained is probably very outdated 18 years later. It probably was old news
1 year later:) Use a shipping container!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net