I've decided to go with the Quick Mount Q-Base product. It allows you to get 2
lag bolts into the top chord on either side of the OSB web.
Cheers,Jerry Caldwell

    On Sunday, March 4, 2018, 1:19:51 PM PST, Chris Worcester
<ch...@solarwindworks.com> wrote:

 We've done roof mount pv on tji's. Our engineer required 4x blocking installed
between the tji rafters that we lag bolted into. You're not allowed to cut or
drill/bolt into the top and bottom cords of the tji's. We also packed out both
sides of the tji plywood webbing prior to installing the blocking. Our snow
loads oftentimes are too high and won't allow me to screw into the plywood roof
deck only.

Chris Worcester ch...@solarwindworks.com 530-448-9692on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
-------- Original message --------From: Aaron Mandelkorn <reoso...@gmail.com>
Date: 3/4/18 6:44 AM (GMT-08:00) To: RE-wrenches
<re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] TJI rafters
I have also used the sunmoto mounts with the multiple holes. They are called
the AL shoe I believe.  It makes a great alternative to the DPW ez foot which
are very expensive and take forever to receive.  We but butal mastic tape on
the back.  Just like the ez foot.

Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters